Saturday, October 27, 2012

Different

Dear Landon and Nevaeh

You two are so different from each other.

Case in point: Landon's mini dinosaurs. When played with, I will hear the following from L:

"Rawr! Monster dinosaurs! OHHHH They crashed into the t-rex, CRASH BAM RAAAWWWWRRR! Oh BB, look! This dinosaur just bit his head off, now he's bleeding. He's gonna die." And other variations of blood, guts, war and mayhem. Typical dinosaur business.

From N, however, the dinosaurs lead a different kind of life.

"OH, sooo te-ute! A fam-eh-wee! There's mommy, there's daddy *makes them kiss* aww baby dine-saur! doo doo doo *making them skip along* Aww I wuuuv the dine-saurs. Sooo te-ute!" She will then proceed to have a tea party with them, or incorporate them into play with her dolls and dollhouse.

Oh Landon, my tough, gorey little boy <3 I love you so!
Oh Nevaeh, my sweet, lovely little girl <3 I love you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment